I welcome you to this simple electrically powered security camera review REOLINK RLC-511WA
It is a wireless camera, that is, it connects to a Wi-Fi network, it shoots in high resolution, with the ability to zoom in and zoom in.
The camera contains a spotlight to improve imaging at night, and it also contains a motion sensor, for non-continuous shooting.
It can store clips to a memory card, FTP, or it can be connected to an NVR for additional storage and control.
- High accuracy.
- Flexible storage and recording options.
- water resistant.
- Supports 2.4 and 5GHz WiFi, and has two antennas.
- Two-way audio.
- Night vision searchlight.
- The floodlight is not strong.
- No flexible mounting options, you will need to drill 3 holes in the wall to mount it firmly.
- The waterproofing of the wires is not available, you will need to insulate them with insulating tape, and the DC transformer is also not insulated, in order to install it outside, you will need a waterproof insulation box.
- Do not support cloud storage.
In the attached clip, I talk about the camera in detail, noting that I mentioned that the camera cannot be connected to the NVR hub, and this is incorrect. It can now be connected to the company's hub. I apologize for this mistake.